Weight watchers caramel wafers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 2 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Went shopping to morrisons and down the isle where all the biscuits are I looked on the low fat version and Guess what I saw somw ww caramel wafers on a trial price cant say how much they was as i have forgot but they are only 1.5 points each so i got some to try .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hayley

Hayley Full Member

They sound nice - I like the Tunnocks Caramel Wafers - let us know what you think of them.

Does Morrisons tend to be better than say Tesco for WW own products? - I have heard that Asda can be really good for WW stuff.

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Haley
    Morrison does not stock alot of ww products think tesco stock more but asda even have alot more of ww products I got some ww almond slices from asda and they was really almondy

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Sounds fab Beth, thanks for the tip.

Hayley, I think it depends on the size of the supermarket to be honest, I have a massive morrisons near me and they stock everything WW possible, where as my Tesco is appalling!!

Worth shopping around I guess, I dont know if you have a fultons freezer store near you, but they often have meals on for a £1 or so!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The Asda beside me has LOADS of WW stuff, Tesco isnt nearly as good. Will keep an eye out for the caramel wafers!

7. ollics

ollics New Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone know how many Slimming World Syns in a Weight Watchers Caramel Wafer bar?

Oliver

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ollie youd probably be better asking in the SW Syns forum, someone there will know :)

9. Em..x

Em..x Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The WW Caramel wafers are amazing. Taste just like the ones in the red and gold foil :) me and my mum love them and for 1 1/2 point ther brilliant for a choc fix! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.