ProPoints Weight watchers diary WI

Claireanddanielson

Silver Member
Started ww in 2009 after having my son my first weigh in I was 13st10 and by the April 2010 I had got down to 12st2 and left the class then as I had hit the weight I was at before falling pregnant.I carried it on at home and stabilised since aug2010 at 11st11.I'm 5ft 8 and got to a healthy bmi of 25(well healthyish) so stopped point tracking then and enjoyed myself abit more.since then the new pro points has come out and I've decided to give it a go,I'm not going to classes but doing it from home.my aim is to be a perfect size 12!I'm currently in-between 12-14.so I'm gonna keep a diary to keep me motivated.

Week 1 WI- Monday 1/8. -2lb 11st9lb :)
Week 2 mon 8/8. -2lb 11st 7lb!! :)))

Whoo first two weeks have been great been going to zumba too and doing zumba at home also,finding this is helping!want to lose 10 more pounds then I will be happy!!xx
Join in with this anyone!!
Xx

Week 1 WI- Monday 1/8. -2lb 11st9lb :)
Week 2 mon 8/8. -2lb 11st 7lb!! :)))
Week 3 mon 15/8 STS TOTM :-(
Week 4 mon 22/8 -1lb 11st 6lb!! :)
Week 5 mon 29/8 STS :-(
Week 6 mon 5/9 -1lb 11st 5lb! :)

Last edited:
well done on you wi loss:)

Thanks finding it hard this week,but to compensate for the extra few points I've swallowed ive done 3 zumba classes an hour walk and swimming this week,so hopefully will still get a loss on Monday!!the zumba class I go to has got the most awful mirrors to look into so it makes me work harder,I'm a size 12 but these mirrors make me look like a 16!lol won't get much exercise done over the weekend now as I'm at work but will try go for big forest walk Sunday afternoon wiv my boy and dog before a nice roast chicken dinner xxx

Today's food
Breakfast
Banana,strawberry and blueberry smoothie (4)
Biscuit (1)
(5pp)

Lunch

Cheese and tomato sandwich
(7)
Pom bear crisps
(3)

(10)

Snacks
Clementine (0)

Dinner

Mediterranean chicken,potatoes,mushrooms,carrots and cabbage (8)

Grapefruit for desert
(0)

Exercise today
20 min walk
1 hour zumba

6 points left over may have a choc bar later while watching bb.

Xx

Today
Breakfast

Toast (6)
Grapefruit (0)

(6)

Lunch
Turkey rolls (8)
Pom bear crisps (3)
Diet lilt (0)
Grapes (0)
(11)

Dinner
Chicken chow mein stir fry (5)
Naan and chips (7)
(12)

Total (29)

May use a couple of weeklies tonight when son goes to bed xx

Today

Breakfast
Muffin with jam (6)
Rich t biscuit (1)

(7)

Lunch
Cheese and tomato omelette (7)
Pom bears (3)
(10)

Dinner
Toad in the hole with broccoli cabbage and carrots,mash and gravy
(12)

(29)

Zumba class later but won't eat activity points will have a grapefruit and clementines when get home.
Xx

Back