Weight Watchers Discovery plan

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by paul1978, 27 December 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the new plan at Weight Watchers called "The Discovery Plan" is and how it works ? Is it any different to Points ? Its supposed to concentrate on your feelings and stuff beyond food eg why you eat etc... but I cant find anything much about it on their website. Is anyone doing this plan ? How are you getting on with it ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jax123

Jax123 Well-Known Member

Hi Paul - sorry but cant help with the discovery plan but am sure someone else will be along soon who can! from what I have worked out I dont think its too different from the normal points as some people were a bit disappointed after all the build up to the new plan being released. Hope you had a good christmas x

4. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

Hi Paul

In a nutshell Discovery is still points but its based around more Core type food, basically encouraging you to use your points on healthier options. A real disappointment after all the hype I must admit. It doesnt take a genius to work out that using 6 points on pasta and chicken is better for you than a glass of wine, a bag of crisps & some chocolate :rolleyes:

5. couscous

couscous Well-Known Member

Ha ha good point. I thought the idea though of the points is that you're allowed to eat what you want as long as you stay in your points allowance

6. Karenlou

Karenlou Well-Known Member

It is, but they have made a big deal out of the 'new' plan and it is really the old points plan only with a list of 'filling foods' and a suggestion that you build your diet round them.