Weight Watchers food scales

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by twilite, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. twilite

twilite Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi, i am thinking about buying these as my current digital scales are about 15 yrs old and im not sure how accurate they are!

Does any one have these? they seem expensive at £31, are they really worth the money, what do they do that normal digital scales dont? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    They're brilliant. They work put the points of your food for you. You can use them as just normal scales or put in the type of food bung it on and it tells you how many points ate in your portion. It's great if you want X points worth of something.

4. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

I agree - well worth the money.

5. twilite

twilite Member

Diet:
    WW
    thanks for that!
    i tried to buy some at my meeting this morning but they had sold out so i have ordered some and will just have to patiently wait lol

6. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    there is a £5 coupon in the deluxe pack for these

7. twilite

twilite Member

Diet:
    WW
    thanks, yes ive got that coupon but it cant be used at the moment as the scales are at a reduced price of £31 instead of £39, be good if i could have another £5 off though lol!

8. Miss D

Miss D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    We can still use the discount coupons on the already reduced electrical stuff in class. Leader last week was taking them for the calculator. She said WW had left it up to the leaders whether to accept the coupons just now or not. Would have thought most leaders would have done the same.

Mini likes this.
  9. twilite

twilite Member

Diet:
    WW
    thanks for that MissD, I will ask my leader :)

10. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

my leader must be a meany then as she would not accept any money off voucher on items already at a reduced price! although promoted as a 'special launch price':( i wasnt happy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.