weight watchers frozen food

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by mrscowell, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mrscowell

mrscowell Full Member

i normally like the chicken curry's,but i have bought the sausage and mash and the chicken Marsala and rice,has any one tried these if so what are they like,also my local Iceland have stopped w/w chips and pizza's,have they been stopped altogether or just Iceland discontinued them.im sorry if i have posted in the wrong section.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nettie1

nettie1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.53%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hi Sainsburys do the pizzas fresh and frozen. i am going back to ww this week but when i done it before i tried the sausage n mash n chicken masala from the chilled section and it was very nice x

4. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Not sure about the WW one, but the tesco light choices sausage and mash was really yummy! I'm not a fan of mash, but this was tasty, and the gravy was delicious too!

5. 24772433

24772433 Lindsey

weight watchers sausage and mash is very nice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.