Weight watchers leaders phone numbers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jopwo_87, 14 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jopwo_87

jopwo_87 Member

Hi there,
    Im thinking of starting weight watchers next week and going to the meetings properly but im concerned about just turning up to the meetings. Is there anyway of contacting a weight watchers leader? Is there any here in the south/east kent area?
    Thanks in advance :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

WW leaders tel nos arent available online. Just turn up at the class you want to go to. Theres usually a table set for new members and you just fill out the cards. You dont need to let anyone know in advance, just pop along

4. jopwo_87

jopwo_87 Member

OK great thanks. Are ww groups/leaders quite good to newbies, especially nervous ones?

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    We have all been in the same boat including leaders. Don't worry it will be fine

Irene xx

7. jopwo_87

jopwo_87 Member

Thanks ladies xx

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I was terrified. Took me 3 weeks to get through the door. And now i look back and wonder what I was frightened of as everyone is friendly and supportive - nearly as good as here!
    Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.