1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

weight watchers lemon cake slices

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Annie38, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Annie38

Annie38 New Member

Hi everyone. can anyone please tell me how many syns in a weight watchers lemon cake slice? And is there a way to work out syns? I've only done weight watchers and they do have a handy tool for working out points, just wondered if anything similar for syns?

Many Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi and welcome :)

These are 4 syns per slice.

There's no hard and fast rule for working out all syn values, as some foods will have a free food allowance (for example breaded fish) but for things like cake, crisps, chocolate etc, the general rule is that one syn is equal to 20 calories.
  4. Annie38

Annie38 New Member

Thanks so much for your quick reply! The one syn to 20 calories for the foods you mentioned is really helpful. I started a slimming world class but just couldn't seem to get my head around it properly. I've now dug everything out again and having a good go. It's sinking in more now! Thanks again
  5. kernowfilia

kernowfilia Member

Thanks, I bought some of these yesterday on the basis that I thought the 20 cals to 1 syn would apply for them - nice to have it confirmed.

That's tonight's dessert sorted! :)
  6. siz

siz Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    mmmmm these are nice. will def be buying some of these!!
  7. Leah31

Leah31 Member

Tesco also do light choices lemon drizzle cake slices and they are just 3.5 sins per slice and sooo yummy too :)
  8. rumbletummy

rumbletummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I love these, just wish they were bigger! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.