Weight watchers Magazine

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Racheldublin, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Racheldublin

Racheldublin Full Member

Anyone else buy Octobers?

Wondering if anyone made any of the recipes?or found any tips good

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    I made the fish pie and I thought it was really nice, good sized portion as well.
  4. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me Full Member

i have it but not tried any of the recipes yet :) .... i've been so busy i've been living on quick cook foods / ready meals lately ..... was really happy today though as i did a home-made vegetable soup this evening .... filled my whole pressure cooker with it (1.5 litres) and its all 0pp :D
  5. Racheldublin

Racheldublin Full Member

Well done, u have just inspired me to bring soup with me to work for lunch tomo.. Thank u! Hehe

Love the magazine it gives me a little boost of motivation during the month,

Weigh in tomo wish me luck

6. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

hehe glad to help :)

yep me too. and i always get to my meetings when they open so normally have half hour to sit around waiting for it to start so i find it gives me something to do, lol :)

ohh good luck for tomorrow !! xxx

.... i have WI on Thursday morning so tomorrow is a light foods day for me, lol :) ..... looking forward to thursday as i need some weeklies back. i have such a bad weekend (my mates wedding weekend, so buffet snacky bits friday night. croissant and bacon sandwich saturday breakfast then set meal dinner then buffet tea + drinks, then i had a chinese for tea sunday night as i figured i's have it this weekend while i was already off track, then i've been making cakes and truffles for last 2 days .... i did count the truffle i ate but had the odd bit of cake mix / cake / butter icing while i was making them to make sure they tasted right ...... didn't count them but i only had 28 pp yesterday and today so instead of my usual late night feast to use up daily's i have said that it just means the tasters while cooking are covered :)
  7. Racheldublin

Racheldublin Full Member

Sounds like u had a ball and that's what's important... For your sanity I believe u need to be able to have weekends like that and not loose your social lift, my journey will be a long one as in total I had to loose at least 6 stone (lost 23lbs so far) u need to be able to have a break to enjoy things sometimes to the extent of everyone else!

Good luck for Thursday,

I was just thinking... I usually drink my 1.5 ltrs in work throughout the day and tomorrow my weigh in is after work, do you think I might weigh more with the water?

8. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

yeah i had a great time. i agree we all need to let our hair down now and again. before the wedding i was loosing weight for the wedding so actually on wedding day i wasn't going to worry too much about it ...... if i hadn't started the diet and lost a stone before the wedding i would have weighed more and still eaten the same, i don't have a set time to loose a set amount by got lots to loose so if i go off track now and again for a bit of a social life i can pick it back up again the next day! .... well done on your loss so far, your doing great !

thank you :) ... i think i might need it, lol :)

i don't know, sorry :( .... i rarely drink water, probably only drink a glass a day .... its one of my habits i'm trying to change so i gradually drink a bit more but i don't really like it so find it hard to make myself drink it. lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.