Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weight Watchers New Beginner

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by RockabillyRebel, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. RockabillyRebel

RockabillyRebel New Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello,

I have been trying to lose weight forever and have tried every fad diet going. A friend of mine has been going WW for a while and I decided to give it a go. Weighed in at 15 stone 10lbs on week 1 and have had a couple of weak moments this week so fingers crossed I will still have lost!:confused:

I hope this works because I am at rock bottom really with my self esteem and don't really know what else I can try.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hello RockabillyRebel and :welcome: to the forums and WW! You have joined a great community on these forums - everyone is going through the same battle and therefore can provide excellent support and guidance! Everyone has weak moments - we are only human, don't worry and I am sure that you will see a loss at the scales!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
    Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

4. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome rockabillyrebel - welcome to the dark side that is WW. Only kidding!!! You'll get great advice and tips over here. Here's to your first loss at the scales. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.