Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

weight watchers pedometre

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kaz80, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    does anyone have the weight watchers pedometre?i used to have the old black one with the flip down cover until it broke and then i bought one which was supposed to be the bees knees because it worked liked a wii remote so it sensed your movement but it doesn't have a cover so every now and then it somehow resets itself back to 0 :mad:
    so i was thinking of getting a new one and wondered if anyone could recommend the current weight watchers one

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. twinmum07

twinmum07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have one and I love it. Mine is the white one and I wear it and use it everyday.
    I used to find it reset itself quite a bit but i am just more careful now. It used to reset by accident in the car so I just wear it above my seatbealt so the buttons aren't held down by accident and now resets are very, very rare.
    I am not always convinced it is 100% accurate but so long as it pushes me to move a little more each day it is doing its job.
    I will be getting the new black pedometer as soon as it arrives in class but not because I need a new one but just because i would like the less clash with my clothes colour!

4. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i like the weight watchers because it calculates the activity points but i would rather have one with a cover so i don't keep reseting it when i lean over or sit down or catch it with my bag but i just wouldn't know where to start

5. twinmum07

twinmum07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    the old points black pedometer never seemed to reset for me so hopefully the new black one will be better than the white one - i'll let you know when I get one!

6. oneatatime

oneatatime Full Member

Diet:
    Simply Filling
    mine kept reseting during the day then i realised i had it on 12hr clock but set am for pm. changed it to 24hr clock and all sorted now.

7. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i'll give that a try, thanks

8. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    Mine was doing the same, but now it's on 24hours its fine!! X

9. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    ive switched mine to 24 hours today and so far so good, it's not reset itself yet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.