• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weight watchers pedometre

Kaz80

S: 10st8lb C: 9st5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st3lb(11.49%)
does anyone have the weight watchers pedometre?i used to have the old black one with the flip down cover until it broke and then i bought one which was supposed to be the bees knees because it worked liked a wii remote so it sensed your movement but it doesn't have a cover so every now and then it somehow resets itself back to 0 :mad:
so i was thinking of getting a new one and wondered if anyone could recommend the current weight watchers one

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

twinmum07

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st12.5lb BMI: 32 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.72%)
I have one and I love it. Mine is the white one and I wear it and use it everyday.
I used to find it reset itself quite a bit but i am just more careful now. It used to reset by accident in the car so I just wear it above my seatbealt so the buttons aren't held down by accident and now resets are very, very rare.
I am not always convinced it is 100% accurate but so long as it pushes me to move a little more each day it is doing its job.
I will be getting the new black pedometer as soon as it arrives in class but not because I need a new one but just because i would like the less clash with my clothes colour!

Kaz80

i like the weight watchers because it calculates the activity points but i would rather have one with a cover so i don't keep reseting it when i lean over or sit down or catch it with my bag but i just wouldn't know where to start

twinmum07

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st12.5lb BMI: 32 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.72%)
the old points black pedometer never seemed to reset for me so hopefully the new black one will be better than the white one - i'll let you know when I get one!

Kaz80

i'll give that a try, thanks

Kaz80

ive switched mine to 24 hours today and so far so good, it's not reset itself yet