• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weight watchers pro points

Hi everyone,

Looking for some help, started weight watchers about 5 years ago on the old points system and over about 3 years lost 5 and half stone, recently have put back on a stone, so would like to loose it again, trying the prp points system lost 5lbs in the first week and nothing since, getting abit frustrated now, any tips would be grateful, I am on 29 pp per day.

Julie xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tonic

S: 12st7lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 2st0lb(16%)
Hi. Are you using all your points - daily and weekly ones?

My first two weeks I didn't use my weeklies and lost 4lbs each week - dipped into my weekly points in the third week and lost 2lbs and have used about half of my weekly points this week and dont think I am going to lose - according to my scales anyway!

I honestly think the weekly points are too many! Fill up on fruit, veg and salad and just stick to your daily points would be my advice xx

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, I have just used my 29 points per day and havent touched my weekly allowance as I struggle to eat the 29 points have found that I need to eat alot more to be able to reach the 29 points than I did on the old scheme.

Ju xx