weight watchers products??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by maypole, 26 February 2010 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Which supermarket does the biggest range as I see all these yummy looking products in magazines & your weeks & can't find them in my local supermarkets :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    morrisons do i found

4. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I shop in asda & tesco will defect to morrisons!

5. beccabottle

beccabottle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.9%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    morrisons, you can also find lots of stuff in poundland such as biscuits, crisps and cakes

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've never found one that does much more than the others there's things Morrisons have that Asda don't but things Asda have that Morrisons don't. Ive found recently Asda seems to do most things. Definitely more than my local Mortisons

7. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find morrisons has everything fresh ww wise, like the cream and creme fraiche and sausages, but very few ww meals, my asda have alot of frozen ones, and sometimes i go to iceland too as they have ones ive never seen and frozen pizza's! Personally i shop at all 3 as they are all local to me and that way i usually get everything i need.

8. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Not much help to you I know but I find my local garden centre stocks a good range! Obviously not the fresh or fresh stuff but other stuff. Shame they also have a cafe which serves lovely cakes and hot chocolate!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.