1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Weight watchers quiche

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ellen.S, 6 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Ellen.S

Ellen.S Well-Known Member

Hi can anyone help me with the syn value of these please?

I'm putting on a little party tonight n want to do they usual party food but at a low syn cost, there will be guest that don't know I'm slimming so want to keep it normal if you get my meaning :0) xx

Thanks

Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Here you go....

Crustless Bacon & Leek Quiche, chilled individual, 160g each = 13 syns

Crustless Broccoli & Cheese Quiche, chilled individual, 160g each = 14 syns

Crustless Cheese & Onion Quiche, chilled individual, 160g each = 12.5 syns

Crustless Mediterranean Vegetable Quiche, chilled individual, 160g each = 12.5 syns

4. Ellen.S

Ellen.S Well-Known Member

Thank you for replying ,

Omg! Are they really that high? That's a ridiculous amount of syns considering they are small, but suppose if I cut them in to bite size bits it's not too bad, xx

Thanks again xx

5. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

You could make your own Syn-free quiche. Yes it's pastryless, but it's yummy! Just chuck whatever you like into a quiche dish (I do mushrooms, peppers, red onion, Quorn pieces and cherry tomatoes. Add about 3 beaten eggs and top with cheese before baking in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Delicious!