• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight Watchers Recipes :)

Gold Member
Hi there fellow weight watchers!

I hope everyone's doing ok with their diets.

I'm calling out to anyone who ever bakes (because I do not - in fact, I never have! :eek: )

It's my little girls 1st birthday in June and I would really love to bake her a birthday cake. I know it's silly, she's only 1 so it's not as if she'll even know I did it, but I would still like to have a go - plus I thought it would be nice to have one for the photos (I want her to look back at her birthday pics and think I was a good home cooking only type mum, hehe).

So, I have NEVER baked a cake in my entire life, and I wondered if anyone has any tasty low points recipes? I could follow a standard recipe from a book I suppose, but I'm not even sure if it would work if I substituted the sugar for sweetener, or even the lower cal sugar...would that just ruin the taste?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I need to know how to make the cake AND how to make the 'butter icing' to decorate it with. ANY recipes will be gratefully received, lower point recipes would be a real bonus.

Thanks people! ;)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hi there love try my website - for cakes --

something there will help you !x

If You Want Any Different Ones Give Me A Shout I Get It For You X

cakes & bakes

POINTS® Value: 2.5
Servings: 12
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
These little buns are so pretty decorated with fresh flowers.

• 110 g caster sugar, (4oz)
  • 110 g polyunsaturated margarine, (4oz)
  • 2 medium egg(s), beaten
  • 110 g self raising flour, (4oz)
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 1 portion egg white, (to decorate + 12 tiny flowers)
  • 25 g caster sugar, (1oz) (to decorate)
  • 25 g icing sugar, (1oz) (to decorate)

• Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5 / 190°C / 375°F. Line a 12-hole patty tin with paper bun cases.
  • Put the sugar, margarine, eggs, flour, salt and vanilla into a large mixing bowl. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon for 1 minute. Spoon into the bun cases.
  • Bake for 18 - 20 minutes until risen and firm. Remove from the tin and cool completely.
  • To make the crystallised flowers, paint the flower petals with lightly beaten egg white and dip into caster sugar. Leave to dry.
  • Mix the icing sugar with a little water to make a smooth glacé icing and spread on to the buns. Decorate with the flowers, but do not eat them.

Cook’s tips: Add 1-2 drops of food colouring to the icing, if you wish

Lots of lovely, yummy, low cholesterol recipes
low fat strawberry cheesecake - A must do!

hi all - made this great cheescake you should try it! only 8pts per a lot i cut mine into ten!

(you don't have to use strawberry - just change flavor of jelly and fruit)

very easy to make
serves 8 or 10
points per dish is 8pts

(cut it into 8 = 1pts each)

30G boiling water
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELLY suger free Strawberry
95G of cold water (100ML)
ice cubes
1 pack of bird eye Whipped Topping
75G OF digestives biscuits
one teaspoon of amaretto syrup
pinch of suger

to make base- get your biscuits and crush them in very small bits add amertto syrup
and pinch of suger - and one teaspoon of wcold water place in fridge

make your bird eye wipped topping with semi-skimmed milk in a bowl - mix for 2 min if still not thick mix for 2 more mins.
leave on side.

stir boiling water into dry jelly mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to made qtr pint. Add to jelly, stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 15 to 20 min. or until mixture is thick enough to mound.

spoon onto your base.

REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours or overnight until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.

once done - top with real strawberrys

if you wish add either a bit of whipped topping again on top for 2pts per packet or just some squirty cream!

amazing it went down well in the family! :D
taste great too! x
Last edited:

Staff member
That sounds very yummy Anntext:D

Silver Member
0 point tomato & basil soup

this soup is to die for :eek: i used to make it all the time when i was doing sw and was very happy to find out its 0 points on WW :D

500ml carton passata
1pt veg stock
1 red onion
1 red pepper
clove garlic
1tsp sweetener
fresh basil plant

chop teh onion & pepper and fry soften in a large pan. add the chopped garlic and fry for another minute.

add passata, stock & sweetener and simmer for around 20 mins. chop basil (i use the whole plant ) and add at the end.
blend till smooth.

very yummy and points freeeeeee!!!!

Likes to eat
Just have to tell you what I had for my tea tonight -

my 5 point yummy chicken ceaser salad!!

Loads of lettuce, tomatoe, onion 0 points

half a packet of low fat Ballyfree chicken 2 points (heated this up)

toasted a slice of low carb bread and cut into tiny cubes... Croutons!! 0.5 points

cut two laughing cow cheese triangles into tiny bits (tastes slightly like feta in the salad - creamy) 2 points

1/5 of a bottle of tesco healthy living ceaser salad dressing 0.5 points

mixed it all together.....................

and walla! oooooooooooh it was sooo yummy!!
sounds great nikki - yummy x