• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight Watchers sausage rolls - did I make them up?

Gold Member
Does anyone know where I can get WW sausage rolls. I KNOW (I think) that I bought them once from a wee shop somewhere, and Im damned if I can remember where.

Ive looked everywhere and cant find anyone that stocks them. Can anyone even confirm the things do exists and I didnt just dream it?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Taking Back Control...!!!
I'm sure they used to sell them in Asda.... although it was ages ago I saw them.....if not then I know Asda do their own healthy eating/low fat whatever you call them (!!) sausage rolls - don't know how they would differ on points....

Happily on CD
Mich beat me to it, Asda do them. I saw some in my Mum's local Asda last week. They also do the pork and apple ones which are completely yummy :D

I'd best leave this thread now as I am on CD and the talk of sausie rolls is making me hungry :(

Silver Member
I'm not sure about the ww sausage roles but a while back our local garage was selling the cheese and onion rolls which where very nice. They dont do them anymore and I dont know where you can get them from now either lol

Gold Member
Tesco do their own Tesco Value sausage rolls, and the 2pk ones are the same points as the ww ones (and about the same size) I THINK. This definitely used to be the case anyway, because I remember buying the ww ones (for Asda) and then finding that the Tesco Value ones were the same - but cheaper, lol.

You might want to double check it to be sure, but that was definitely true when I had them (admittedly was probably over a year ago!).

Gold Member
think i vaguely remember seeing the ww rolls in the sandwich fridge in asda