• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weight watchers steak pies!!!!!!!!!!!!

j0j0

S: 13st8lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st8lb(4.21%)
oh my god last week I was craving steak and kidney pies every day, when i went shopping in morrisons I saw weight watchers steak and mushroom pies think they are 6 points, but now i've got them my caving has gone and they an just sat in my freezer! has any1 else tried them yet???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st1lb C: 19st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 45.9 Loss: 1st5lb(6.44%)
Sounds really good right now... lol I have to say though I like most of their dinners they are quite nice once you get used to the portion size :)

I tried one last week and it was really nice. The only down side was that there was only 3 bits of meat in it and one slice of mushroom. Still nice though cos I lurve pastry. I'm definatley a savoury kinda girl. In fact I might have the other one tonight with new potatoes and veg.

I bought mine from Asda cos they were 2 boxes for £3.00. If they are not on special offer I don't know if I will but them as they are expensive IMO.

Busybee

Silver Member
S: 16st9lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st4lb(7.73%)
the pies were gorgeous and I ate mine with loads of free veg. They are high in the points range hence no potato but defo worth it

S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i need to find these as well, i had a look in tesco today but couldnt see them will try asda tomorrow

xx