Weight watchers tinned soups

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by sexysadie1978, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. sexysadie1978

sexysadie1978 Member

Hi all, im new to slimming world only been doing it a week so still to get all my books! Can someone tell me the syn values of a standard size tin (295g) of weight watchers soups? Tomato and Carrot and Lentil are the ones i usually have for lunch. Must admit im struggling for lunches as i can only eat something light for lunch and like to have a bigger dinner.
    Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surreystar

Surreystar Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(29.41%)
    Diet:
    Watching what I eat!
    Weight Watchers Carrot & Lentil Soup, canned 295g can

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 4½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4½ Syns [​IMG] Green 4½ Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]Weight Watchers Tomato Soup, canned 295g can

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 3½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 3½ Syns [​IMG] Green 3½ Syns[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's so much easier and cheaper syn-wise to make your own soup and take it to work in a flask. If you do a search on the main forum for lunch you'll find loads of threads with ideas for what you can take for a work lunch. Also have a look a the food diary section for more inspiration

5. sexysadie1978

sexysadie1978 Member

Thanks for replying. Im sure I read in one of the books i have that low fat soups were 1.5, looks like il have to find another lunch. Thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.