weight watchers 'treats'

I just wanted to ask,

How often is TOO often to loose weight is it ok to have the weight watchers chocolate mini rolls, or cherry bakewells, i mean how many could you get away with eating in the week for example and STILL get a good result on WI day?

thanks
-Leesa

Hi i suppose you could eat them every day if they were within your points allowance and you would still lose weight?

Thats the beauty with WW you can spend your points on what ever you wish.:)

well i guess if your points allowed you could eat a who;e box everyday, but the question is would you be learning new healthier eating habbits if you did??

A little of what you fancy is ok

like everyone has said already, as long as its in your points then it should be fine. I tend to find though if i have one, i set off a craving and it turns into a week long wanting of sweet things, so i TRY to limit my sweet "treats" to WI night and the day after, so i can undo any damage should i go off track :)

I was wondering about this as well. I find myself at the end of the night looking to spend my points and I always settle on something sweet. And then I want more. I think maybe I should make it a weekly thing too. Seems more sensible!

I have treats everyday

Today i have ahd a caramel bar and a biscuit bar, they are only 1.5 points each.
I have a dessert for tonight and i have had no problems with any weigh in's

I agree if you fit them in your points and still eat healthy meals there is no reason you would with struggle with your weigh days

I second Vodaka's comment, I have a very sweet tooth and would normally be happy to have sweet foods rather than healthier foods, which I think got me here in the first place, but I keep to WW products that way I know what points they are and I keep track to make sure I eat only what Im allowed on a daily basis

Back