Weight Watchers Tuna & Sweetcorn Pasta Salad (prepared)

Hello,

Newbie here!

I've been scouring the internet and here for ANY information on the Weight Watchers Tuna & Sweetcorn Pasta Salad, i got it from budgins, its prepared, just like a boots meal deal salad thing, and i can't seem to find any information on it at all! not even on the weightwatchersfood site... so am a little stumped as to how many syns is in it?

Looks like this: http://www.instagr.am/p/LnMmkQEnHJ/

It's less than 3% fat / 7 pro points
244 calories
4.5g sugar
5.5g fat
0.8g saturates
1.1g salt

Anyone have any ideas how many syns this is?

Thanks!

Oo that looks nice, was it? :) clueless on the syns though.. sorry! x

I think I read on here that 20 cals is = 1 syn . I could have picked it up wrong (sorry if I have ) . Hope this helps

I think I read on here that 20 cals is = 1 syn . I could have picked it up wrong (sorry if I have ) . Hope this helps

That is right, but i would assume that some of the food was free foods? Thats where i get confused! eek.

kelz89 said:
That is right, but i would assume that some of the food was free foods? Thats where i get confused! eek.

I'm not totally sure if that stands if it's pre packed food though . I could be wrong . You could post in syn value thread thing on here . I'm sure there will be someone on there who is more helpful than me lol . Xxx

Thanks ladies! It was yummy!
I'm still stumped that's there is no information on their site about these??

I was going to use the 20 cals per 1 syn, but it's full of free food, I'm assuming it just the dressing that makes up the syns, but alas I can't find any info!

Back