Weight watchers website

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by vodaka999, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    I have just been looking at the site and it has a few recipes, now it gives the points value but im sure it used to say if it was free on Core next to each one ( im thinking of having a stab at core ) but i cant seem to find out ( at a glance ) which ones are and which ones have extras in. Does anyone know if they hav stopped adding that info :confused:

For exmple this one http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeId=7010362

It gives the points value but doesnt mention core, is there a subtle sign im missing lol
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    That particular receipe isn't Core because of the curry paste and creme fraiche, thats why it isn't showing the Core tick. When you search receipes, in the list before you select an individual receipe there should be a Core Tick and thats how you know its a core receipe.

Hope that makes sense.
  4. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    I must be looking in the wrong place, i got that nd a couple of other recipes from the website under food and recipes, seasonal spotlight but none of the recipes have ticks by them :confused::confused:

I will just have to read through them all, i just thought it might save me sat at the table working stuff out all the time lol ( lazy bugger me )

Like these, am i right the second one down is suitable for core http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?art_id=20811&tabnum=1&sc=3023&subnav=What%e2%80%99s+Cooking
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.