Weight Watchers when not overweight

Evans

Banned
Hello everyone!

I have a little question.....I now have a healthy bmi hooray! But I guess I have some vanity pounds to lose.

I want to lose about 14lbs! So it would take my bmi from 24.5 down a little.

Anyway I know this diet works when people are overweight and maintaining. But what results have people have when wanting to lose a smaller amount?
I am almost ready to join online now but I just wanted to check.

Thanks

I think it will just come off slower for u. So for example I had 4 stone to lose and my first stone came off within 4 weeks. But since you only want to lose a stone and are already at a healthy BMi it could take u a few months to lose it iykwim. They say on average 1-2lbs a week so u could have that stone off within 7-14 weeks

Hi there, I agree with lisalu when I used to go to a class some people would lose anything like 3-6lbs a week but they had a lot more than me to lose but saying that I started at 10st 4lbs and lost 5lbs last week taking me into the 9s and that's with a healthy bmi I think it depends on the person and maybe their metabolism and possibly exercise I'm a cleaner and clean 2 houses a day and walk to work as I don't drive but I do no extra exercise during the week as I hate it lol! Good luck with it I'm sure you're be fine.

I signed up!

I exercise 6 days a week! I see loads of changes in my body.... But not the scales.

I lost 1 inch off my waist last month. But for some reason I am not losing.

My friend suggested ww as maybe I need to eat more than I am at the moment to kick me I to gear!! :)

I'd choose 1 inch over 1 lb anyday. But mentally in my head I set a goal over a year ago and I lost 40lbs and the last 14 seems so close.

Thanks for the words of wisdom guys!!

Last edited:
You're exercising a lot, and you've lost inches so you're obviously losing fat. Perhaps the reason you don't weigh less is because you've gained muscle mass? Muscle weighs more than fat.

Back