Weight Watchers Wine

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by rosh123, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. rosh123

rosh123 Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.98%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi, does anyone know how many points are in a full bottle of ww rose/white wine? Was wondering is it worth buying the ww version, am i saving that many points? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't drink wine myself, but from what I've read, the ww wine isnt that nice and the points difference isn't really worth it !

4. Sammi1985

Sammi1985 Member

Diet:
    Old points weightwatchers
    Ive been wondering this love my sat night drink and was considering ww wine so anyone can help be grateful otherwise its lambrini hahax

5. rosh123

rosh123 Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.98%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi Sammi, i worked it out and theres 12 points in a bottle of weight watchers wine, its quite nice too and means your saving 7 if you drink dry wine or 9 if you drink sweet wine. I had a bottle with velvet crisps and felt like it was a real treat.

6. imso

imso Full Member

Any wine (dry, sweet, red, rose, etc) is 7.5 points per bottle. ww wine is 7 points per bottle and lambrini is 9.5 points per bottle

Just so no one gets confused, we are talking old discover points here, not the new pro-points :)

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If youre on Discover WW wine just isnt worth it at all. When I went to classes our class leader used to actively discourage us from getting it lol

8. ang2252

ang2252 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(26.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery
    I love my wine but have decided to give it a miss for a few weeks and replace it with brandy a diet coke. A lot less points :). WW wine tastes ok but if you love your wine then it's worth having a good one for the difference in points

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.