Weight Watchers worked for me!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Fionat29, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Fionat29

Fionat29 Still trying!

Start Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Way back in 1997, I finally reached goal weight at WW and a few months later the Sun, no less,asked me to pose for photos and give an interview. Not quite page 3 but still it was a fun day and I think I was paid for it too!
    Sorry you can't really read the article but when it was printed we laminated it to keep it safe, so it's tough to get a clear photo without glare.
    Enjoy! :)
    http://www.minimins.com/members/56645-albums3331-picture19428.jpg

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    WOW! Well done Fiona. :D How much did you lose?

Have you managed to maintain your goal weight or within a stone or so of your goal weight? xxx

4. Fionat29

Fionat29 Still trying!

Start Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks Boo, I lost five and a half stones but it took me four years because I work on the fairground so during the summer I could never find a meeting! But I did it in the end and it's only really been the last year or two that I put a stone on.
    I decided to lose it by calorie counting and so far I've lost more than I targeted. I may just keep going, it'll be a while before anyone calks me skinny. Lol !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.