weightloss stopped :(

zara877

Hi everyone,
was hoping to get some advice from you guys. Iv been on exante total solution for 3 and a half months now and started off at 14 stone 5 pounds, im now 11.5 which now brings me down to just under the healthy weight range for my height which is 11.7 ideally i was gona carry on the diet until i get down to 10.5 which was my weight a few yrs ago before i let it all pile on. how ever ever since I reached the 11s my weightloss has slowed tremendously and now its cone to a complete stop at 11.6 for 2 weeks now. I did break the diet 2 weeks ago which must of knocked me out of ketosis but since them I went straight back on it and apart from a few pinches of cheese and a few bites of chicken iv kept to the diet 100% but the scales are just not budging. I have no idea why. My water intake is 2 litres a day. I have a deadline to loose another stone by the end of july as Its my sisters wedding. But im afraid at this rate im gona stay at 11.6 I havent really introduced a food week as im always having a few pinches of cheese during the day and over the weekend grilled chicken.
Has this ever happned to anyone? Pls any advice would be appreciated

Back