1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Weightloss update

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Cityredgirl, 24 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Im now 15st 1lb :D, Just wanted to share that with you all....so that is a loss of 25lb ...can that be right :eek: i started off at 16st 12lb...I dont believe at as i dont notice much change in myself ..hmph

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

yeah you better believe it!

I know where u r coming from not feelin any different! people tell me i look slimmer but i still feel really fat! I think it takes a while for out brains to catch up!

pinkii has the same problem too and she has lost a lot of weight! ( i hope u dont mind me sayin that kira!)

get your tape measure out and they will tell you the truth! The tape measure never lies hehehe

you r doing fab hun! keep it up!

hope u r havin a fab week!

love katie

4. Im not a massive fan of the tapemeasure though haha ;)

5. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

i started off at 16 stone 8
    and now im 15 stone 1.. (woop woop)
    and i dont look or feel different in my eyes...
    it does take a while for us to catch up...

6. UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES

UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES Well-Known Member

well done girlies, yes it never does feel like we r gettin any smaller , i know from wen i lost loads of weight b4 i kept ironing and gettin my big clothes ready couldnt quite register that they were too big, id iron em thinking o il wear that next week lol

ur doing great keep it up ! x

7. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

I know how you all feel. I am down 20 pds and can actually see it in the mirror and in my clothes. But still I look at myself and think I am still fat and still have sooooo far to go. and its not coming off at the rate I wanted it too. Will not make any of my goals I don't think.:mad::badmood::banghead:

8. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Congratulations & jubilations...:D

9. UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES

UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES Well-Known Member

hey soozsb dont stress over it hun, i know exactly wat u mean, ive lost but i want to loose quicker, fact is tho it takes us ages to get the size we r so its only fair it takes a while to come off too.

ul b fine hun, uve lost just b a lil more patient x i know patience sucks with this but we got no choice lol

10. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Not far away from the 14's now! Well done! x