Weightloss

Em_Butterfly

Silver Member
Weigh in tonight and think I'm only going to lose a couple of lbs after that rubbish lb last week :( my scales aren't moving :(

Yep 2lb. Whoopty-do :(

Should I SS rather than SS+? X

It shouldn't make that much difference, are you doing 4 shakes or the 200 cal meal? I personally prefer SS but that's because SS+ always ends up leading me astray, I think that a little bit extra chicken or cottage cheese won't hurt and before you know I'm off plan completely.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Hi Surf

I have 3 shakes and 200 cal meal - tbh the meal is the only thing that stops me being utterly miserable lol. I did SS last time but I think I'd find it hard to do it again.

Just gutted cos want this weight off! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, hoping its just the bloat!

How are you doing? X

Don't lose heart, just keep doing what you're doing! It might be that you're like me, I have low losses, then I'll have a couple of good ones then some low ones. I've learned not to let the low ones freak me out and accept that during these lows my body is readjusting itself for a good one. I only lost 1lb last week on SS :eek:

Thank you, SH - that's made me feel better :) I think I need to focus on the total instead of the last two weeks :) I also weighed in a day early.

Is your weigh in tomorrow? X

Well done 2lb is great. I'm not on SS+, but doing 810 as I'm trying to do lots more exercise, but I look forward to my meal at the end of the day - it keeps me going. Good luck for this week x

No my wi isn't until Friday, I'm having to do it at home cos CDC is away for two weeks. I find focussing on a stone a month helps, and generally even if I have a couple of lows ill manage the 14lbs give or take. Just persevere, I'm trying really hard not to get side tracked by the small ones and remember theres a biggie lurking round the corner :)

Last edited:
Back