weightlosses

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi im just wondering what everyones average losses were/are on attack phase (im aware that it differs due to start weights im just curious) thank youx

hi there. I did attack for 7 days (I have over 4 st to lose) and lost 9lbs. I really struggled the second week and lost 2lbs.

I did attack for 3 days and lost 2lbs and then another 3lbs for the next 4 days. I have 14lbs to loose.

Thank you both for your replies im currently 142lbs and want to be 126ish so just bought the book although im rather rubbish at sticking to anything and scared to open the book got a wedding to go to on saturday and a holiday to look forward to in August.

scared to open the book got a wedding to go to on saturday and a holiday to look forward to in August.

Why not wait until after the holiday and take the book with you - then you can read it with no pressure, decide if you really want to do this, and, if you do, be full prepped and ready to start when you get back.

I notice you have a lowish weight to begin with, so if you do decide to go ahead, you won't need long in attack - but you do need to go through all 4 stages, and a holiday can very easily derail all your best intentions.

Back