Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WeightWatchers Sweets

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Bridesmaid-to-be, 22 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Bridesmaid-to-be

Bridesmaid-to-be Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    can someone please tell me why a pack of WW Sweets say 2pp on them but when calculated come up as 3pp ??

which is correct ?? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabeskinnyminnie

wannabeskinnyminnie Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.74%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Sweets

Hi I bought the strawberry and cream sweets and asked this at class this morning, my leader said they were 2 points per pack so I just took her word for it. Hope this helps :)

4. Bridesmaid-to-be

Bridesmaid-to-be Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thank you :) .... i was going to ask my leader this question this evening but i forgot. lol.
    i'm guessing there is a reason why they calculate at 3pp but are only 2pp ......
    i must admit though that i haven't actually been counting them anyway as i brought a pack last week and only actually had 2 from it :) so unless i eat a whole pack in a day ... or in a week so i can just deduct it from my weeklies i'm not really going to worry too much. they are so low anyway .... eventually i might have to count them but at the moment i always have loads of pp's left over at the end of the week anyway :)

.... the strawberries and cream ones are the ones i have, they are well yummy!!
    i didn't like the butterscotch ones though :(

5. wannabeskinnyminnie

wannabeskinnyminnie Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.74%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I keep them in the car they take my sweet cravings away (which is very regularly!!). I do the same take them out of my weeklies. Good luck this week!

x

6. bolero982

bolero982 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - ProPoints
    I usually take a couple of points out of my weeklies for them, as I don't get through a box in a day (tend not too, as too many upset my stomach a bit)...maybe a box in a week, if I'm lucky. Very strange they'd calculate out as more though. I'd go with the points on the box though, personally, as there's probably a reason for it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.