• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WeightWatchers Xmas Party meet up - any takers??

Hello,

Would anyone be up for a xmas party night for us guys on WW? Like at a hotel or a pub with a meal and disco or just a meal and drinks?

Just a thought, we could pick somewhere that everyone can get to.

If interested add ur name and location:

Verity - Newcastle

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 29st0lb
forgive me if im wrong but didnt i last read you were on CD ??

I'd be up for that - we started a thread a while ago on the subject but there's been some changes of posters on here since so worth revisiting I think.

Karen - Newark (Nottinghamshire)

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
I'd like to come if there's something going on, as will be back on WW before long... Yeah Dinka arent you dong CD too at the moment?

xxx

Ahhhhh - You guys need to get up to date with Dinka's diary thread - she's back in the WW fold and (I hope) going to do really well between now and Christmas x

S: 29st0lb
ive just read your diary and i do apologise xxxxxx

lol no probs kittykat, i dont know whether im coming or going myself so i dont blame u for losing track!! but im back lol x

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
Gemma (Kent-London)
I qould come as long as i no before hand to book time off. I would be happy to travel.:D:D:D:D

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Sorry hun, its just I was over on the CD thread yesterday and you had a new diary on there... havent read it yet today!! Will go and catch up now. I'm starting CD tomorrow :) xxx

S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i would come :) Rachael - Newcastle. However I'm good to travel so will go pretty much anywhere as long as I get time to shop for an outfit! :D

OK well lets make a list of people, if ur interested paste the list and add ur name to bottom, so far we have :

Verity - Newcastle
Karen - Newark, Nottinghamshire
Wannabeslim - Hampshire
Gemma -Kent-London
Rachael - Newcastle

Well thats 5 of us, I know village hotels do party nights with meal and disco which look like a good night out and not too expensive.

Anyone have any ideas about location? Somewhere we can all get to?

Verity - Newcastle
Karen - Newark, Nottinghamshire
Wannabeslim - Hampshire
Gemma -Kent-London
Rachael - Newcastle
Jenni - Hull

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 5
Introductions 0
Introductions 2
Weight Watchers 0
Introductions 0