Weighty Matey Marvellous March Thread

losingme

Silver Member
hi gang heres to another month chomping away at those lbs to get little by little closer to our goals and ultimately TARGET !!! xxx

you can see ive edited anyone who hasnt popped along in a long time but if come back ill re add you and also welcome any new members any time just post and ill add you to our little family
go mateys xx

Evilpenguin - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (loss lbs)
Lonestitcher - -2.5lbs,-0.5lbs -1lbs,0lbs,, (loss 4lbs)
Losingme - -2lbs,+1.5lbs,+2.5lbs,0lbs,0lbs (gain 2.5lbs)
metrognome- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (loss lb)
miss_marshmallow- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (loss lb)
mollysmum1- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (loss lbs)
Pickle87- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (loss lb)
Piglet977- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs , (loss lbs)
SarahandMolly - no WI,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (loss lbs)
Theresa- --1.5lbs,-2lbs,-0.5lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (loss 4lbs)
Vickiw - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lbs)
want2bmum - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lb)

Last edited:
so chuffed after a uppy downey feb im back in the saddle losing 2lbs last night
heres to march being MY month xxx

Well done losing me, here's to a fab month! Xx

2 1/2 lb LOSS for me!!! Had a fabulous WI, everyone enjoyed the curries I took to Taster Night and just feel REALLY chuffed about making it to my 1 year 6 month SW 'anniversary' !!!!

Well done Losingme... March is going to be OUR month!!! Here's to kicking March's a$$!!!!

Personal Challenge..... 5lbs off in March...

5 lbs to go............ -2 1/2 lbs
2 1/2 lbs to go......

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

WOW well done you two on a fabby start to March. :grouphugg:

I got 1.5 off last night and only have 1lb to go now til my 4 stone award so 100% from me this week :)

Wow! Well done losingme, lonestitcher and theresa! Excellent losses :clap: xx

Re-joined this morning, so please mark me as a No WI for 1st week March, my 1st proper WI is next week :D Have a wonderful weekend all x

1/2 off for me this week.

2 1/2 lbs to go...... -1/2 lbs
2 lbs to go............

1 lb off for me this week.

2 1/2 lbs to go...... -1/2 lb
2 lbs to go............ -1 lb
1 lb to go.............

well guys ive had another gain i can honestly say undeserved but theres nothing i can do other than back to basics food diary this week for C and gave me sas log thats not throwing up any habits yet staying low on syns and just trying to be as strict as possible xxx hope everyones ok its awfully quiet lately

Well done LM!!!!!

I've not been about much as I've hurt my shoulder and arm... 2 weeks and counting now!! Good news is it's getting better and at least I can type now!!!!

I know how annoying unexplained gains can be... my only advice if it happens again is just stick with it. I know that it sounds glib, but if you're doing nothing wrong, you've tried mixing things up and the scales don't want to show your hard work, time is the only thing left. As long as you have faith in the plan (as your loss in the last YEAR has shown - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :D :D :D ) and keep at it, I find that the body eventually catches up with all the hard work!!!

Once again, congratulations on your deserved LOSS!!!!

1 1/2 lb LOSS for me this week. :D :D

Super happy as it means I've beaten my Personal Challenge, I've just got my 5 1/2 stone shiny (and I LOVE my shiny stickers!!! :D ) and for the first time in my adult life my stone number is the smallest I can remember!! :D :D :D

1 lb to go............. - 1 1/2 lbs
-1/2 lb................. Challenge met - now to keep it off until April!!!

Hello everyone she says sheepishly, I have been very stupid, threw my toys out the pram and ate my body weight in chocolate. I spent yesterday trying on my summer clothes and gave myself a good talking too. Line drawn weigh in Friday I am going to be soo good. Well done on all the losses you've all done brilliantly xx

Creeps in! :wave_cry:

I had a bad couple of weeks but can report a 2lb weight loss for last week. I weigh in again Friday... fingers crossed eh?! :p Please put me as no WI's for the weeks beforehand x

Ok, REALLY narked that I've had a 1 1/2 lb GAIN this week!! :(

Not only that I've gained but I've 'lost' my 5 1/2 stone award..(I'm sooo happy that they can't get the shiny off my book!!!). It will be mine!!!!! (again!)

Oh, and just to add insult to injury... it also means that I've missed out on my Personal Challenge for March!! :( Damn having 5 weeks in March!!! I'd made it last week!!!!

Out there, somewhere, is the weight gain devil - laughing its ass off!

1 lb to go............. - 1 1/2 lbs
-1/2 lb................. + 1 1/2 lbs
1 lb to go............. CHALLENGE NOT MET

Hopefully April will be much better.... :)

Back