***Weighty Mateys Marvellous March Thread***

sarahandmolly

Gold Member
Welcome to the March WI thread. All newbies have been added as requested. Good Luck all... let's see if we can do as good this month :D

B2buuuuuuuu - 0.5lbs, No WI, 0lb, 0lb, (Loss: 0.5lbs) *newbie*
Becca Wecca - 0lbs, 3lb, sts, 2lb, 1lb (Loss: 6lbs) *newbie*
Evilpenguin - 1lbs, +1lb, 2.5lb, 0lb, (Loss: 2.5lbs)
H*Bomb- 3lbs, 0.5lb, 3.5lb, +8lb, 9lb (Loss: 5lbs)
Happy Holidays - 1lbs, sts, 1lb, 0.5lb, (Loss: 2.5lbs)
Hobbithead - 2lbs, 0.5lb, 3lb, 2.5lb, (Loss: 8bs)
KirstyO - 3lbs, 2lb, 1lb, 0lb, (Loss: 6lbs)
Lonestitcher -2.5lbs, +1lb, STS, 1.5lb, 2.5lbs (Loss: 5.5bs)
Mollysmum1 - 0.5lbs, 1lb, 1lb, +1lb, 1lb (Loss: 2.5lbs)
MrsMc- +0.5lbs, 1lb, 4.5lb, 3lb, 1lb (Loss: 9.5lbs)
Philly X - 2lbs, +3.5lb, 2.5lb, 5lbs, 5lbs (Loss: 14.5bs)
Pickle87- 3.5lbs, 5.5lb, +1lb, 4.5lb, 5lb (Loss: 17.5lbs)
Sarahandmolly -0.5lbs, 1lb, +1lb, +1lb, No WI (Gain: 0.5lbs)
*Theresa*- 3lbs, sts, 3.5lb, No Wi, (Loss: 6.5lbs)
toofatkat -sts, 0lb, 0lb, 0lb, (Loss: 0lbs)
Vickiw - sts, 0.5lb, 0.5lb, 0lb, (Loss: 1lbs)

Last edited:
Can't believe it is March already, where is the year going!

Anyway 2lbs off tonight and I got my 4 stone award so very pleased! Would love March to be the month I hit target so going for a big push, wish me luck.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week :D:D

I'm back!! Well, if you let me back into the team that is :) (pretty please :rolleyes:)? My weight loss over the last few month was very slow as I lost motivation a bit :eek:. But I somehow managed to get my 4 st award (took me about 1.5 years though :eek:) :).

Hope by posting regular again I will get my motivation back and speed up my weight loss

Hobbithead, congrats to your 4 st award, you should be very proud of yourself! Well done you :winner: .

Scales showed 0.5 lb less at WI for me today :)

Have a great week all
B. xx

Morning

March already! 1lb off for me this week.

Good luck everyone :)

hi all, been busy so not had chance to get on much. however last night lost 3lbs...previous week STS...week before that +2lbs :( at least I'm back on track now, and losing some for my Easter challenge!

I lost 2lb this week, so chuffed!! I had assumed my weight loss had slowed to 1lb's now for forever! xx

2 1/2 lbs off for me. Only quietly pleased, as I think that some of it is a result of being ill, and not eating much. Hopefully when I start feeling better and eating more I won't put it back on.

Well well well, what a FANTASTIC start to March! Well done all :clap: Also welcome back B2buuuuuuuu :wavey:

I am dreading my WI on Saturday morning as I haven't been for 2wks, I haven't been bad so I don't know why I am nervous!!! :D I have just been so busy, last wk was my daughters 3rd birthday party and the wk before I had visitors! :p Anyhoo... speak to you all later xx

3lbs off for me this week :D
Prediction for March is to hopefully lose another 3lbs and STS - we are away so much it is going to be really difficult to stick to teh plan 100%!

Oh well - STS this week. On a positive note I did win the "biggest loser" award at our group this week for the year. I never thought I would be happy to be called that ....

I've decided that extra easy isn't for me and I'm going back to my red days to kick start the losses. Good luck to everyone for March x

Hi, Have you got room for one more? Just joined the forum today, think this will help me along with me weight loss :)

I lost 3 1/2 lb this week and got slimmer of the week and my bronze body magic award xx

I lost 3 1/2 lb this week and got slimmer of the week and my bronze body magic award xx

Congrats Pickle! My consultant restarted SOTW and SOTM this week - so I got SOTW for last week and SOTM for Feb :D

Thanks hun, I feel a bit bad getting SOTW 3 weeks on the trot I worry what people think about me and I feel like the other class members are getting angry/fed up with me x

Enjoy your time away. xx

Thanks hun, I feel a bit bad getting SOTW 3 weeks on the trot I worry what people think about me and I feel like the other class members are getting angry/fed up with me x

Enjoy your time away. xx

Awwh, you should never feel bad for your success, the reason you keep getting it is because you deserve it! Well done :D

Thanks hun xx

Oh well - STS this week. On a positive note I did win the "biggest loser" award at our group this week for the year. I never thought I would be happy to be called that ....

I've decided that extra easy isn't for me and I'm going back to my red days to kick start the losses. Good luck to everyone for March x

On the downside I STS, which after last weeks 5lb loss I wasnt suprised but still depressed. I want 1 1/2 next week to get my 31/2 stone award.

Hi everyone fab losses congratulations everyone. Just .5 for me this week I've heard there's a super speed soup think I need a gallon! Fingers x and jaw very still!!

Back