Weird Skinny Dreams

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 7 October 2009 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok I know it's weird but since I've got back on the wagon properly I keep having really weird dreams about being skinny again but for some reason in these dreams I'm still wearing my fat clothes!:eek:
    In one dream I was at work and went to go to the loo (which was in a totally different location to where it actually is!?!:confused:) and I didn't realise my trousers had started to fall down until I tripped over them and everyone was laughing at me.:(
    In another I had an old pair of jeans on and a short cut top so my belly was exposed, but my jeans were held up with a belt that made it look like I was wearing a sack of potatos and for some reason I was dancing around!:confused:
    Does anyone else have skinny dreams at all?

By the way my clothes were a state by my new body rocked!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    i just have weird dreams on CD so far full stop... sometimes they involve CD or getting weighed! sometimes they are all dramatic and me running through the rain to get somewhere.. have no idea where?!! am hoping they improve with time! x

4. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey you have the same aim as me I'm 30 in December I won't be at target but I will hopefully be a healthy weight!:D

5. thinny2be

thinny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.64%)
    Diet:
    Finishing on CD
    Yes I have weird dreams too .. last night I dreamt I had eaten a whole big mac .. I swear I could taste it, it was so vivid that when I woke up I really thought I had cheated :)

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    same as thinny2be, I have occasional dreams that I have eaten - I wake up so relieved its not true!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.