Weird Weight Loss Ideas

MimiD1968

One of my favourite thoughts for loosing weight quick was to get a doctor to put me in a coma for about 6 weeks, feed me iv fluids and wake me up a lovely size 12! Anyone else ever had these great ideas!!!

Mines to be put on an island just food packs only and wait 5 months by the warm sandy beach until pick up day :)

Yep thats a good one, you would get a great tan too!!!

ho yes , also i would not feel cold anymore on vlcd as i will be far away on the island with a few hunks and me food packs ... hey might not come home lol

My idea was to teleport - just think how many calories you'd burn up travelling great distances in such little time! Although I think you'd have to build up to it slowly so as to not put too much strain on your heart.

My idea would be to live in a cold place like the antarctic for a few months because shivering burns tons of calories, and then return before it got dangerous. I'd never feel cold in england again.

I'd like a magic pill, take one before bed and wake up a lovely toned size 10

TopNotch - by pass do you mean... poo?

lol.. sorry. I just had visions of pooing out a stone or more... Don't think that'd be nice at all haha.

I'd rather it would just magically vanish into the ether! :D

Hahahah!!! I tried to say it as nicely qs possible. My exact vision woukd be that the pill would condense all fat into a mm segment n it wud gently pass from the body through the follicles or bum bum or any orifice without anyone even noticing..... Nice n efficient ;) xxx

Back