• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weirdest food

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
S: 16st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st2lb(0.88%)

Nellyphant

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 0st5lb(1.93%)
Frogs legs & snails. Probably more but that's all my brain could come up with at the moment.

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
S: 16st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st2lb(0.88%)
what are frogs legs like?

Dramatic_Star

Calorie Counter
S: 10st13lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 2st0lb(18.3%)
Crocodile (didn't know what it was at the time!) and squid probably. Quite suprising seeings as I'm not that 'adventurous' with food.

b_n_3003

Silver Member
my hubby did a 'bush tucker' challenge at a food festival once, he had crocodile, ostritch and snake

urgh!

i don't eat weird food really. i'm quite squeamish about that kind of thing. the worst food i've ever heard of is balut, which is basically like a boiled egg but with the duck fetus still inside, semi-formed. sometimes it even has little bones and feathers, and they sell it on roadside stalls. people eat the whole thing!

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
S: 26st1lb C: 26st1lb G: 17st2lb BMI: 52.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The wierdest food I ever ate was definately.............. yo momma.

Nah that was wrong Im sorry but still funny. still gonna post it.

b_n_3003

Silver Member
i don't eat weird food really. i'm quite squeamish about that kind of thing. the worst food i've ever heard of is balut, which is basically like a boiled egg but with the duck fetus still inside, semi-formed. sometimes it even has little bones and feathers, and they sell it on roadside stalls. people eat the whole thing!

blurgh!:(