Welcome back to me!

kdiddly

We've all got this! C'monnnn!!!
Hi guys,

Sooo, I’ve recently returned to exante... day 2.... update..... I started exante over a year ago, lost over 4st to help with my fertility problems....... l then became pregnant.... after 20 years of not being able to! And now, I’m looking at my beautiful baby daughter who is now 11 weeks old! ❤️❤️❤️ I literally cannot believe my luck!
I’m now ready to get back on the wagon and lose the weight that I gained... I’m back up to 14st and my lightest was 11.5st... I worked really hard to get to that weight and so I know I can do it! Anyone want to do this together? Always easier when there’s more than yourself doing this! Xx

Welcome back - and many congratulations on yr babe. There are a few Exante folk active at the moment. Cone and join us on the Slimmer for Christmas thread - all diets.

Hi Kdiddly and congratulations for your baby girl! May I ask how old are you as when I read you tried to have a baby for 20 years: it gives me hope! I am 42 and it is complicated for us to have a baby. I lost weigh 3 years ago to make it easier, but still nothing. From my part I started with Exante and it worked, but after a while I was fed up to always eat the same things. I discovered Pickslim, it is same principles : low carb diet with high protein products but with a larger choice! It is very welcome when you are following a diet for weeks, and even when I am not on a weight loss plan, I always have some shakes at home to balance an indulgent week end ( almost every Monday😀) and I have Sanctus too because it helps me to stay on track. I really like their chocolate bars, and their sweets especially their low carb M&M’s! Hope to have some news soon. Take care.

Hi Kdiddly

Congratulations!! And welcome back! Well i am new to minimins, im starting exante tomorrow and i have 2 months to lose at least 2 stones. Good luck!

Back