welcome back to slimming world

caroline28

Hello I am Caroline 28 years old. i have come to slimming world because i feel its a life changing diet rather than a quick fix and not only that i enjoyed doing it last year. I had to have an operation last year and since i have been on steroids so I have piled all my weight back on :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I could do with a lot of help as i have forgot the plan 100 per cent so please feel free to add me.

Hi Caroline, have you joined a group or are you following the plan from home?
Take your time to read round the forum, maybe subscribe to some diaries and see what other people are eating. As welshtigger said there are breakfast, lunch and dinner threads in the main forum that give good ideas. Good luck and if you aren't sure, ask! X

Hello I am Caroline 28 years old. i have come to slimming world because i feel its a life changing diet rather than a quick fix and not only that i enjoyed doing it last year. I had to have an operation last year and since i have been on steroids so I have piled all my weight back on :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I could do with a lot of help as i have forgot the plan 100 per cent so please feel free to add me.

Hi Caroline welcome along. Great to have you on board. I'm sure you'll soon get back into the swing of things.

Are you still taking your meds or have you finished them now?

Which plan do you tend to follow? I like Extra Easy, it works for me but I know it's not for everyone.

Keep posting and let us all know how you're getting on.

Good luck :)

Back