Welcome Everyone!

weasey

Gold Member
Just wanted to say welcome to you all, new and old, and to wish you all a happy new year! For those of you just starting it's worth knowing that there are some fantastic stickies on this forum which will answer questions you didn't even know you had!

Also, I wanted to share a little of my journey with you. I started on LL in June 2011 and started to mix SnS in in December 2011. I reached goal in June 2012 having lost 9 stone and am currently around 12 lbs higher than I'd like to be - which is a huge success in my view! I found the diet surprisingly 'doable' and after 6 weeks I knew that I would get to goal.

The revolting before / during shots...

61234-albums3759-picture44259.jpg

The much better goal shots!

61234-albums3759-picture53022.JPG

61234-albums3759-picture53019.JPG

61234-albums3759-picture53021.JPG

If you are new to minimins I think there's a minimum number of posts before you can see photos so you may not be able to see them yet...

Last edited:
WOW! What an inspiration :D You look amazing, well done x
I think this site is going to be soo helpful for all of us in our own journey.
Thank you x

I found the forum invaluable in my journey. Not just somewhere for me to ask my questions but somewhere to share the journey with other people and to share what I had learnt. I think a sense of community made a big difference to me. Good luck on your journies!

Thanks for posting photos - very inspirational.
Day 1 for me, just had oatmeal and now on computer to avoid watching everybody finish off the goodies left over from New Year.

Love they pictures. As i'm completely on phones and iPad till I get to work I can't see your stats. Any chance you could post them? Time to target start weight, end weight, start size, now size.

I know I'm cheeky but pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee xxxxx

Love they pictures. As i'm completely on phones and iPad till I get to work I can't see your stats. Any chance you could post them? Time to target start weight, end weight, start size, now size.

You can see stats on the iPhone by clicking on te thread title at the top, and it takes you to the web page and 'et voila' stats!! HTH

Looking forward to getting stuck into the packs - currently low/no carb to get into ketosis before I start - Good luck all!

Wow Weasey, it is the first time i have seen photos of your journey - despite us both being here for months!! Amazing transformation. Well done. Those extra 12 pounds really don't show!

You can see stats on the iPhone by clicking on te thread title at the top, and it takes you to the web page and 'et voila' stats!! HTH
Thank you welshtigger I can't believe I've been playing with this for over a weekend didn't know that!!!

Ooh I can't wait to see photos - I'm new and get very inspired by lovelies like you... Ill have to post more stuff!
And gets some likes lol xxx

babycake said:

I haven't updated my stats on minimins for ages so they'll probably be well out of date. It took me 10.5 months to get to target. For the first 6 months I was on 4 packs no veg no milk. For the last 4.5 months I stepped up the calories to 800 a day and swapped to 3 packs plus protein meal. Start weight 19 st 4 lb - end weight 10 stone. Start size 24/26 end size 10.

The goal photos show me at 10 stone - I'm currently a bit heavier than that. I also have a lot more muscle now as I've been working out really hard. I'll have to do some more photos at some point. I'm currently a size 12.

nzmegs said:
Wow Weasey, it is the first time i have seen photos of your journey - despite us both being here for months!! Amazing transformation. Well done. Those extra 12 pounds really don't show!

Thanks! Although the goal photos are at goal rather than now... I'll get some new ones done - perhaps when it stops raining...

Just done this ^

Wow weasel, you have done so well! I can't wait to be able to see your photos! Does anyone know many posts do us newbies need to get to in order to see pictures?

Good luck with continued weight loss for us all in the new year :)

Thanks guys. You can all reach your goals too. Good luck on your journey!

Back