well at least the scales aren't going up

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Dancing, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

but they haven't gone down in about 5 days! I soooo hope this diet is going to work for me but they need to move soon to convince me.

Today I am going to ensure I have ONLY what is in the induction phase list of permitted foods and I will only have the quantity of cheese it recommends (I usually have a bit more).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    ive been on a major plateau since i started last thursday... thought id lose loads in my first week esp after my binge last wed!!!!

mmm maybe im eating too much/ too much salt/ not enough water etc etc.

think i need to re assess what im eating/ drinking (diet coke...oops).

i am going to keep doing what im doing for another week and see how it goes. if i dont get a good loss next weds i will tweak my diet and ONLY eat induction foods and very limited veg/carbs!

if this does not work 'for me' then i may consdider ss'ing again as i am running out of time! center parcs on june 6th and turkey july 4th... sh!t... not long at all!!!!!

yikes...

4. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    It will drop off girlies. Dancing you had an amazing first week loss and even on CD when ssing, the next week was always dissappointing. Any loss for me is fab as I cannot usually lose weight when eating! Even if I stick to WW 100%....I know I've lost at least 3lbs this week up to now so I'm now officially under target, but this is the top end of my weight and want to lose another half a stone or even a stone.

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hoorah for being officially under target!!! Brilliant and good luck getting the rest off in double quick time.

Yes, I guess i have to be patient, but it is more that I'm afraid it isn't going to work.

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    It will work, it has to you have earnt it and deserve it... if the scales continue to misbehave send them in my direction for a good talking too - I am the master of impatience feel your frustration xx

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

LOL G - thanks for this. I will send the scales through wrapped in pretty paper and ribbons and packaged with a pair of hefty boots for you to kick them with.

8. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Any movement today Dancing? (on the scales i mean lol)

9. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    you will get there Dancing, I know you will, you only have to look at your ticker and pictures, you should be proud of yourself.

sue x

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

no movement today and i won't weigh again until tues morning now as i work through the night on weekends and eat at funny times which affects the scales

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.