• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Well guys I'm back

Safcd1

S: 9st7lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st5lb(3.76%)
Had 3 weeks off plan. Needed to get some food back into my body ( well more my head to be honest) felt i was going stir crazy. But its only 3 weeks and 6 days til my holiday so just ordered a bumper pack to get me back in the groove.

Put about 2-3 lb on in the 3 weeks so looking to lose about 6 lb minimum before my hols. Wish me luck guys xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

scotminx

Gold Member
S: 18st2lb C: 14st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 4st2lb(22.83%)
Had 3 weeks off plan. Needed to get some food back into my body ( well more my head to be honest) felt i was going stir crazy. But its only 3 weeks and 6 days til my holiday so just ordered a bumper pack to get me back in the groove.

Put about 2-3 lb on in the 3 weeks so looking to lose about 6 lb minimum before my hols. Wish me luck guys xxx
Welcome back safcd!! A gain of only 2-3lbs in 3 weeks off plan is fab - you'll have that off in no time. Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress! :) x

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
S: 20st3.2lb C: 18st10.2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 1st7lb(7.42%)
Welcome back!! :D

only a 2-3lb gain? that's fantastic!! good luck shifting the 6lb, you can do it!! :)

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
Yeah well done hun, and that 6lb's will be gone very quickly x