• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WELL HELLO THERE!!!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Hi Guys!!!

Its been a rather long time since ive been on here as work blocked minimins :(

I was googling smash as a thickener and clicked on the link, suddenly its not banned - RESULT!!

Just thought id say a quick hello to those that remember me and introduce myself to those that have no idea that i was ever on here!! haha

Hope all your weight losses are going well :D

xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
Welcome back!! xxxxx

ps HELLO CP!!!!!!! IM HOME FROM HOLS!!

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
hiya hun glad to meet you hope you manage to get back on the site a bit more . good luck with your weight loss

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Hi hun x

I remember the name but dont think you had a photo on the last time I saw a thread from you. Welcome back :) xx

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
welcome back to the bussom of minimins!!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Thanks for all the replies!! Its really sweet to have such a nice welcome back!!

Im doing well!! Just getting back on track after an awful month! I had a wedding then a 60th birthday and then a holiday to spain!! All in all i gained 5.5lbs. It could have been much worse so i was quite pleased!!

Glad to see from a lot of your signatures that you're all doing well!!

xxx

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you in a while. Glad all is well with you. Welcome back BB XXX

pesty

Fighting the bulge
welcome back, i am new so dont know you from last time but your stats looks fab

:)

x
Aww thank you that's really sweet!! Im trying my hardest, had a bit of a wobbily recently but we all have them at some point i suppose :rolleyes:

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Proves you are human and adds to the "journey" lol

x

lol

Its hard to remember that your doing this for life when you have a set back - i have time to have 1 or 2 off weeks - or 3 or 4 in my case!!! xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Introductions 1