Well Hello there!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maybe baby, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. maybe baby

maybe baby Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    General goodness and Reductil 15mg
    Hi all,

Finally plucked up enough courage to put on my first post.

well, what to say to introduce me. I am the grand ol' age of 31, married to the bestest husband in the world. No children at the moment but I am totally desparate to fall pregnant. We have been trying to conceive for over 6 years and have reached the blocker of the weight issue. I have lost around 3 stone since we started the journey but need to lose 5 stone before we will be considered for IVF. Hmmm, only a little way to go then!!!
    I have severe PCOS which does not help the issue but I certainly am not using that as an excuse.
    As for the diet etc I am not following a strict programme as such but I am taking reductil as prescribed by the doctor and trying to follow an all round sensible regime. I could be better (as could everyone at times I hope at least!!!) but I think that the exercise and making sure I drink enough water is where I can really up my game.
    That is enough about me anyway as I am eager to get back reading about you all!!!
    Hi, my new weight loss buddies. Nice to meet you all and look forward to shifting the lard with you all :)

N x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. robyn2009

robyn2009 Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(29.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello & welcome

Im certain you will get lots of help & motivation on this site what ever way you choose to your weight loss. We are all different & different things work for each of us its just believing in the option you choose.

Im doing SW did it for a couple years started at 17 1/2 st got to my target 11 st tried to do it at home put over stone back on so Ive rejoined SW classes again. I feel this is the best for me a need to have someone weigh me each week & class support.

looking forward to hearing of your losses.

Robyn

ps this is such a busy board its hard work trying to say hello to everyone & catching up .. I look at it as my daily workout for my fingers .... if only it burnt the calories off :) lol

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    hello and welcome to the board, good luck on the next 3 stone.

6. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Hi

I'm pretty new to the board too but can honestly say they are the nicest bunch of people and will really motivate you.

Good Luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.