Well Hello there!!!

Hi all,

Finally plucked up enough courage to put on my first post.

well, what to say to introduce me. I am the grand ol' age of 31, married to the bestest husband in the world. No children at the moment but I am totally desparate to fall pregnant. We have been trying to conceive for over 6 years and have reached the blocker of the weight issue. I have lost around 3 stone since we started the journey but need to lose 5 stone before we will be considered for IVF. Hmmm, only a little way to go then!!!
I have severe PCOS which does not help the issue but I certainly am not using that as an excuse.
As for the diet etc I am not following a strict programme as such but I am taking reductil as prescribed by the doctor and trying to follow an all round sensible regime. I could be better (as could everyone at times I hope at least!!!) but I think that the exercise and making sure I drink enough water is where I can really up my game.
That is enough about me anyway as I am eager to get back reading about you all!!!
Hi, my new weight loss buddies. Nice to meet you all and look forward to shifting the lard with you all :)

N x

Hello & welcome

Im certain you will get lots of help & motivation on this site what ever way you choose to your weight loss. We are all different & different things work for each of us its just believing in the option you choose.

Im doing SW did it for a couple years started at 17 1/2 st got to my target 11 st tried to do it at home put over stone back on so Ive rejoined SW classes again. I feel this is the best for me a need to have someone weigh me each week & class support.

looking forward to hearing of your losses.

Robyn

ps this is such a busy board its hard work trying to say hello to everyone & catching up .. I look at it as my daily workout for my fingers .... if only it burnt the calories off :) lol

hello and welcome to the board, good luck on the next 3 stone.

Hi

I'm pretty new to the board too but can honestly say they are the nicest bunch of people and will really motivate you.

Good Luck.

Back