well here I am again and this time I'm losing for the last time!!!

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Hi all I hope all your losses are going great. I'm starting all over again, as I've had success with weight watchers before I thought I'd start again, but this time do it without the meetings and just use the support of you guys and get my husband to weigh me in every week.
Basically what I was wondering if anyone has any motivational tips they could lend me as this always seems to be the reason I end up failing I get to a certain point and lose motivation "( and as I'm now a whopping 14 stone I now realise that I really need to lose weight as this problem is getting way out of hand and effecting my life and confidence big time . So if anyone can give me any ideas for motivation whatsoever it would be much appreciated. ") wish me luck guys, and good luck with all your journeys xox

Hi hun. I restarted recently too. Like you, I keep losing motivation but its got to a point now where I am at my heaviest ever and am so desperately unhappy with it.

I find that looking through the other thread and joining the weight watchers uk page of facebook have helped me. There are some really inspirational people!!

Good luck and feel free to add me if you need a minimin buddy xx

Good luck ladies!!! The went to classes a few years ago and was quite successful but I have gained a lot this year and I am starting again too, just myself and now hopefully with you ladies :) I look forward to tracking your progress, hopefully we can lose it together :D

My motivation is purely the horrible picture of myself in Florida last year. You can't differentiate boobs from belly as I'm just a blob and knowing I'm going back next year I want to look good. Don't think of it as an overall goal and think of it little goal by little goal. Also if you do sts or gain one week don't worry as when you look over the month you will have done a lot better than the little gain. Good luck you will be fine xxx

Back