Step 1 Sole Source + Well here I am again

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
Seriously fed up of not sticking to the plan and gaining back all the weight I lost. I am starting again today and I MUST stick to it this time. I am sick of not being able to wear my clothes that I got into last year. I have had a lot of stress in the past few months and I'm a comfort eater so that's made it all worse. Enough is enough!!!
So here I am! Need lots of support I'm afraid as I don't get any from my family-the kids do their best but they don't really understand, and they have exams and school stuff to worry about. My youngest has dyspraxia and hypermobility so that's been a little stressful to cope with too. But losing weight will male me feel better. I've been fat my entire life! I'm almost 45 and feel like I've never known what it's like to be healthy and slim and happy with what I can wear. It's about time I did!

Ugh I posted this a month ago and did nothing. So yeah starting again today. Right now in fact. Why is this so hard?

Hope you are getting on ok. It's so hard to get started and over the first hurdle as all us restarters know. I've had many unsuccessful restart attempts but seem to be doing ok so far. I think we put ourselves under a lot of pressure on this diet. It's not the end of the world if we have to try many times until we are in the right place, body and mind, to follow it through successfully. When the sun comes out I find it makes you feel so much better and more positive! Hope you are still staying motivated - all the best.

Back