well here i am bri's journey

chocaslim

adores posting
Hello there,:)

Well hopefully i'm in the right place been to see a nutrionist and Homeopathic(think thats right) for the pain in my side thats been there for nearly 2 years.
verdic: liver deficiancy so on supplements for that but main problem is swapping from one diet to another ladies told me to not calorie count or point anything or count syns as although these work its not suitable for me.
Oh and did i add (£ 45.00 Later).:eek:

all ive got to do is eat normally wholewheat produce, butter not marg cream in coffee not pasterised milk as its not good for me, eggs, rye bread and as much produce thats in its orginal state i.e fresh fruit and veg, fish good fats no aspartine or sugar but i can have xylitol. fruit juices NOT made from concentrate oh and best of all dark chocolate:D no less that 85% cocoa not many restriction and heigh-ho its not a diet. i will be recording my meals on here as of tomorrow.

As this is not a diet i will be weighing every tuesday but have been told this is a healthy eating life style and as ive got a good BMI and not overly overweight not to get hung up over the scales but i need to weight to ensure i do not have any gains.

Hello there,:)

Well hopefully i'm in the right place been to see a nutrionist and Homeopathic(think thats right) for the pain in my side thats been there for nearly 2 years.
verdic: liver deficiancy so on supplements for that but main problem is swapping from one diet to another ladies told me to not calorie count or point anything or count syns as although these work its not suitable for me.
Oh and did i add (£ 45.00 Later).:eek:

all ive got to do is eat normally wholewheat produce, butter not marg cream in coffee not pasterised milk as its not good for me, eggs, rye bread and as much produce thats in its orginal state i.e fresh fruit and veg, fish good fats no aspartine or sugar but i can have xylitol. fruit juices NOT made from concentrate oh and best of all dark chocolate:D no less that 85% cocoa not many restriction and heigh-ho its not a diet. i will be recording my meals on here as of tomorrow.

As this is not a diet i will be weighing every tuesday but have been told this is a healthy eating life style and as ive got a good BMI and not overly overweight not to get hung up over the scales but i need to weight to ensure i do not have any gains.

Just reread and realised how weird that sounds it a disfunctioning liver not a lack of it lol!!:D
cant stand the stuff
. any way the supplements are called Alpha lipoic acid. x3

Well breakfast was a nice change more relaxed without the stress of counting points, calories or syns ive had:
Whites toasted oats (wild berry flovor)
with activia pouring yoghurt. Yum!!
Drink coffee with dash of Cream

Just thought i'd pop back to update with my lunch:
1x slice of rye,with fried egg, lettuce leaves and tomatoes, spring onions and beetroot
squirt of mayo.
Drink-fresh orange juice NOT from concentrate.

Last edited:
Well ive just popped along to my slimming world class that i was attending before my diagnosis and they were so understanding my consultant has encouraged me to continue going and sticking to 3 meals a day 2 snacks of fruit or nuts and if i stick to filling meals then i should be able to stick within 15 syns even if i dont count them.

It was hard trying to explain to a sw trained consultant that i cant have fat free of low fat due to the toxins and chemicals used to make them this way as it will interfer with the toxins in my liver but she was fantastic and said just see how i go.

Back