Well he's persistant, I'll give him that!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jamesky, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Jamesky

Jamesky Jamesky

Start Weight:
    Back into the dieting saddle I leap, dust off the old dieting chaps and dig the dieting spurs into the horse (dieting horse).
    How many times must a guy say "right, THIS is it, THIS is the last diet" before it becomes true? Hopefully, this is the last time.
    A couple of years ago my wife and I lost a lot of weight between us using the Cambridge Diet, I personally know I lost around 5 stone before falling off the diet and piling it all back on again plus interest, I'm hoping that Weightwatchers will bring a more long term approach to losing and maintaining weight!
    So I'm taking this a pound at a time, already noticing that what we've immediately cut out is the unnecessary snacking and boredom eating, and that extra "little" portion I always used to give myself.

Hungry now!!
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi James, Good luck on WW. I tried that, couldn't ever last longer than a week, I was constantly hungry.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck

Irene xx
  5. tryer

tryer Silver Member

good luck, you've done it before so you guys know you have the will power, you just have to find a life syle that fits into your life with out you feeling like your on a diet, this may be it.
    Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.