Well he's persistant, I'll give him that!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jamesky, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Jamesky

Jamesky Jamesky

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Back into the dieting saddle I leap, dust off the old dieting chaps and dig the dieting spurs into the horse (dieting horse).
    How many times must a guy say "right, THIS is it, THIS is the last diet" before it becomes true? Hopefully, this is the last time.
    A couple of years ago my wife and I lost a lot of weight between us using the Cambridge Diet, I personally know I lost around 5 stone before falling off the diet and piling it all back on again plus interest, I'm hoping that Weightwatchers will bring a more long term approach to losing and maintaining weight!
    So I'm taking this a pound at a time, already noticing that what we've immediately cut out is the unnecessary snacking and boredom eating, and that extra "little" portion I always used to give myself.

Hungry now!!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi James, Good luck on WW. I tried that, couldn't ever last longer than a week, I was constantly hungry.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck

Irene xx

5. tryer

tryer Silver Member

good luck, you've done it before so you guys know you have the will power, you just have to find a life syle that fits into your life with out you feeling like your on a diet, this may be it.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.