Well i am coming back :)

Freckles79

Hi everyone, well after quite a few months of trying different diets like calorie counting and slimming world and floating up and down around the same weight i have decided as of Saturday (cause its a friends birthday night on Friday) i am coming back to atkins :) i lost 21 lb last time and i am back at the weight i was when i finished Atkins last time, and i am on holiday in 9 weeks so hoping to get another stone off by then and since this is the only diet that seems to have worked for me i am coming back. Hope ur all still doing well and dont mind me coming back to you all for support :) x

Thanks :) i am hoping so too, it was a cream scone that got me last time, thought one would not hurt and it all went downhill from there :( but started to get my head in gear again and quite looking forward too it again....fingers crossed the will power will last and i will get to that slimmer person i dream of :)

driving home form work tonight i realised i miss onion rings.....but i will not give in!

the longer i stay true to the plan, the quicker i get to maintenance, and therefore the odd treat!

Thats a really good way of looking at it....all those treats will still be there at the end, i guess i have never really thought of that! Thanks :)

the best part of a cream scone is the cream and guess what....it's atkins friendly!!!

welcome back hun x

Hey sweetheart, welcome back, we've a lot of people coming back all of a sudden. :)

Ah yes, that makes sense Lisa. :)

Hi Freckles & welcome home :D

You sounded like an alcoholic....'I thought one wouldn't hurt', lol x

Hi Freckles! Nice to meet you. I hope the diet works just as well for you this time, and if you ever get the call of the wild again, go for a lovely sweet cream mim!

Aww thanks for the welcomes guys :) well all the bad stuff in the house is gone and freezer and fridge full of meaty and green goodness ready for Saturday morning :) looking forward to it xx

ah, but that type of cream will be loaded with sugar I bet Bren.

Yuk!! My mum tried to convince me that clotted cream was lovely :(

Back