Well I am joining you all :)

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
OK... I have posted a bigger post on the main LL forum but yes I have joined you all. Abstinence was too much, I just could not stick to it any longer. Did not want to carry on in fear of hating this diet!!

So... have decided to move on to RtM. I am on day three today and have really stuck to it 100% (have eaten less in the last 3 days than I have in a day over the past 3 weeks). According to my scales I have lost about 4lbs since WI on Wednesday!!!

I still have 2.5 stone (roughly) to go... and also, about 2 dress sizes. Am feeling positive though. Thinking of doing an extended version but will see how it goes.

All is well so far...!!

I look forward to the next 12 weeks (atleast!!) and can't wait to make that tskaiski (or whatever its called) dip in week 2(or is it 3!) xx

Its great to feel human again with real food. Just wait till week 3 when you can have all the fruit. I could live off just week 3 foods.
Well done for getting this far - it is a huge success story. I still can't believe what I have achieved on this diet and I do not feel at all bad that I had to come off abstinence early.

Back