Well I am joining you all :)

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by lighterlifeclaire, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    OK... I have posted a bigger post on the main LL forum but yes I have joined you all. Abstinence was too much, I just could not stick to it any longer. Did not want to carry on in fear of hating this diet!!

So... have decided to move on to RtM. I am on day three today and have really stuck to it 100% (have eaten less in the last 3 days than I have in a day over the past 3 weeks). According to my scales I have lost about 4lbs since WI on Wednesday!!!

I still have 2.5 stone (roughly) to go... and also, about 2 dress sizes. Am feeling positive though. Thinking of doing an extended version but will see how it goes.

All is well so far...!!

I look forward to the next 12 weeks (atleast!!) and can't wait to make that tskaiski (or whatever its called) dip in week 2(or is it 3!) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linze01

Linze01 Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Woo hoo! Welcome to the world of food! Great to see you over here in the non-abstinent world...
    Linze

4. Kenj

Kenj Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Its great to feel human again with real food. Just wait till week 3 when you can have all the fruit. I could live off just week 3 foods.
    Well done for getting this far - it is a huge success story. I still can't believe what I have achieved on this diet and I do not feel at all bad that I had to come off abstinence early.

5. Linze01

Linze01 Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Ken, great to see you back! Was worried about you there for a while...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.