Well i controlled my night out

For once I felt like alcohol didn't control my night out. From 8pm till 2:30 am I had 2 single vodka diet coke and 4 doubles. Hope I didn't do to bad come home sober compared to usual. I usually drink fri sat Sunday a variety if wine cider larger and vodka so I'm cutting down slowly and surely! I don't wanna lose weight in huge amounts and put it straight back on! Am in CD for the long run. Straight back on plan tomorrow. Any one else on day 5-6 ???

Yay well done! I'm same drinker as you and missing drinking with friends! Let me know how you feel as I want to go out and have a couple of vOdka dc but I'm scared to how it will effect losses other things xx

little-e said:
Yay well done! I'm same drinker as you and missing drinking with friends! Let me know how you feel as I want to go out and have a couple of vOdka dc but I'm scared to how it will effect losses other things xx

Bikinibod took herself out of ketosis before she had alcohol she didn't have it when she was in ketosis :)

Don't feel hungover today so that's good. it wont be a regular thing as i need to be focused with my weight loss. I will be gettin weighed wed/thur so I will let you's know how i get on with my loss .... Well if there is one x

CherryHumbug said:
I'm on day 6 and well done :) its a nice feeling when you can take control isn't it! X

Yeh felt good that I didn't have to drink ridiculous amounts on a night out. Also I don't feel the need for hangover food today. Going to have a mango shake lovely and refreshing! X

Back