Well - I guess I am back :-)

Morgawr

Silver Member
Hello all

I am rejoining Slimming World on Tuesday 5th January for the umpteenth and definitely final time as this time I am going to stick to it and not mess around.

I looked for minimins a little while ago and it seemed to have closed so am absolutely delighted to see it open for business again.

Things that have happened since I last posted:-

Got married
Moved from Cornwall to South Wales

Gained weight and been diagnosed with moderately severe osteoarthritis, together with two herniated discs in my neck - the things I do for fun :) so my mobility is currently quite limited.

So anyway it looks like there are lots of fresh 'faces' since my last post so look forward to getting to know you all.

Hello :)
I am also a serial SW'er! I rejoined for the hundredth time yesterday. I'd love to lose 3.5 stone which right now feels a lifetime away.
Congrats on getting wed.
xx

Thanks Stebbsy - Best wishes for your weight loss - I have between 6 - 7 stone to lose depending on how I feel when I get nearer to target :) one pound at a time and before you know it we will both be at our target

Hi both

I rejoin SW for the 3rd time on Monday, shop done and trying to get my head in the right place in regard to food choices.

I plan to lose 5 st to start then see how I feel, not going to be overnight loss as my mind and body always have other ideas.

Time to take control of both.

Big congrats on your recent marriage and best of luck both for 2016 weight loss journey

Thank you Cee Cee - I have been slowly getting my head in the right place before starting and seem to be getting there lol. Best wishes for your weight loss it is doable :)

Hi,
Congrats on getting married!
I was so pleased to see Minimins back again too as I find it such a support to 'chat' to other people in the same position.
I have about six stone to lose. Plan started today and feeling good so hopefully my head is in the right place.
Good luck!

Hi Pootle - thank you for the welcome. I agree that it is important to be able to chat with people in a similar position. Good luck with the plan having your head in the right place is the first hurdle to get through.

Hi Elizabeth, good luck on your journey!
I'm starting back tomorrow, going to have a healthy day today as ive been eating so much rubbish. I feel so fat.
Ive ben dieting for years and getting no where, 2016 is my year for getting to where I want to be!!
Look forward to chatting with you

Fiona

Hi everyone thank you for the warm welcome as has been mentioned we can do this - Good Luck everyone :)

Back