Well i made cous cous cake......

iwillbeslim84

and it turned out ok but it doesn't taste of anything. I used banana and custard yog but it doesn't seem to have any flavour. What flavour yogs do you use and has anyone tried to make a coffee one?

my friend made a plain one for SW group - I wasn't impressed with it, but we felt it could be improved with a topping of either yoghurt or fromage frais.

I make it with some lemon curd in it. I mix it with eggs and fromage frais and 12 tablespoons of sweetener. But i've heard some use vanilla essence or a chocolate options sachet. I've not tried either of those myself though.

My wife made a lovely Cous Cous cake with quark, mixed fruit, sweetner, all spice ( not the after shave) if you like bread pudding it lovely.....mmmmmmmmm

Phil x

My wife made a lovely Cous Cous cake with quark, mixed fruit, sweetner, all spice ( not the after shave) if you like bread pudding it lovely.....mmmmmmmmm

Phil x
Was going to sugest something similar, but with mincemeat instead of the mixed fruit, it is really yummy & yes it does taste like bread pudd, the wholefamily said that the first time I made it. Bought a huge tub of mincemeat just after Xmas when they were trying to get rid of it, will probably last all year!!

Back