Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Well i made cous cous cake......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by iwillbeslim84, 4 April 2009 Social URL.

1. iwillbeslim84

iwillbeslim84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    and it turned out ok but it doesn't taste of anything. I used banana and custard yog but it doesn't seem to have any flavour. What flavour yogs do you use and has anyone tried to make a coffee one?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crazycrafter

crazycrafter I have collar bones!

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(20.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my friend made a plain one for SW group - I wasn't impressed with it, but we felt it could be improved with a topping of either yoghurt or fromage frais.

4. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make it with some lemon curd in it. I mix it with eggs and fromage frais and 12 tablespoons of sweetener. But i've heard some use vanilla essence or a chocolate options sachet. I've not tried either of those myself though.

5. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    My wife made a lovely Cous Cous cake with quark, mixed fruit, sweetner, all spice ( not the after shave) if you like bread pudding it lovely.....mmmmmmmmm

Phil x

6. lwtblb

lwtblb Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Was going to sugest something similar, but with mincemeat instead of the mixed fruit, it is really yummy & yes it does taste like bread pudd, the wholefamily said that the first time I made it. Bought a huge tub of mincemeat just after Xmas when they were trying to get rid of it, will probably last all year!!

7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    its great with a cuppa, I cut it into little blocks.....mmmmmm

Phil x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.